Youth Services During COVID-19Get free and confidential health services during COVID-19. Services are available for sexual healthcare, counseling, and/or help with housing, food, and safety concerns.
Hotlines for HelpIf you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis and needs immediate assistance, don’t hesitate to call the following numbers.
- 24 Hour Child Crisis: (415) 970-3800
- Crisis Hotline/ SF Suicide Prevention 24 Hour Hotline: (415) 781-0500
- Spanish Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDA
Here are some other useful numbers you can call or text for help.
- Huckleberry House 24 Hour Youth Crisis Shelter: (415) 621-2929
- Free Legal Help for Students/ Youth: (415) 863-3762
- Youth Crisis Text Line: Text "Start" to 741-741